LiveDNA

viernes, diciembre 28, 2007

Emmy Rossum talks about Dragon Ball Z

Actress Emmy Rossum ("The Phantom of the Opera," "Poseidon") has updated her official blog with details oftraining and filming on the live-action feature film adaptation of anime "Dragon Ball Z" currently shooting in Vancouver.She says "I'm working with the great Chow Yun Fat and I'm very excited about the role, which is so different than any role I've ever played. I love the character and I'm excited to get to share something so fun with you. In prep for the film I've been training very hard, learning how to fight, fire a gun, weapons training and even some martial arts. It's fun to play such a different character when I am such a pacifist in real life."Rossum plays Bulma, an inventor/scientist whose father's Dragon Ball is stolen by Piccolo. The James Wong-directed featurealso stars Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Jaimie Chung and Joon Park. An August 15th 2008 release date is planned.

Source: Dark Horizons

No hay comentarios.:

/*Analytics*/